[POSITION TO BE APPOINTED]
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom - Happiness
[PLACE OF ISSUE], [DATE OF ISUE]
Regarding the appointment of Sale Manager
[POSITION OF APPOINTOR]
- The Company’s charter;
- Company’s Regulation on appointment attached to the Decision No. [NUMBER OF THE DECISION] dated [DATE];
- The business demands;
- The employee’s ability, attitude and achievements;
- The appointment proposal of [PROPOSER] dated [DATE];
- Minute of Meeting No. [NUMBER] of [ISSUING BODY] dated [DATE].
- Resolution No. [NUMBER] of [ISSUING BODY] dated [DATE].
1. To appoint Mr/Ms. [NAME OF EMPLOYEE]
ID No. [NUMBER]
Date of birth: [DATE]
To be the Sale Manager of the Company from [DATE OF APPOINTMENT].
2. Rights and responsibilities of Sale Manager:
- To establish and organize the implementation of the business plans of the Company;
- Organize the collecting and analyzing market data and make suggestions for the improvement of sale of the Company;
- Approve and manage contracts in accordance with the company’s rules;
- Manage the client support activities of the Company;
- Create and organize the sale channels of the Company;
- Manage the sale staff of the Company;
- Other rights and responsibilities of Sale Manager as guided by the Company Director or as prescribed in other regulations of the Company and the relevant legal regulations.
3. Mr./Ms. [FULL NAME OF APPOINTED PERSON] is responsible to hand over the works, documents and complete other procedures to take the position of Sale Manager from [DATE OF APPOINTMENT].
4. This Decision shall take effect from the date of signing. Mr/Ms. [NAME OF RELEVANT PEOPLE], [OTHER UNITS/DEPARTMENTS OF THE COMPANY IF ANY] are responsible to implement this Decision.
[POSSITION OF THE APPOINTOR]
(full name and signature)